• December 15, 2013: Pushp joins our group.
• November 14, 2013: Our article Development of a first principles water potential with flexible monomers: Dimer
potential energy surface, VRT spectrum, and second virial coefficient is accepted in the Journal of Chemical Theory
• November 5, 2013: Francesco is the seminar speaker at Caltech.
• October 14, 2013: Anthony joins our group.
• October 11, 2013: Francesco is the seminar speaker at UC Merced.
• September 16, 2013: Our article Many-body convergence of the electrostatic properties of water is accepted in the
Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation.
• September 9, 2013: Francesco participates in the press conference held at ACS National Meeting in Indianapolis to
discuss CAICE Phase II research plans.
• August 27, 2013: Our article Molecular mechanisms of water-mediated proton transport in MOFs is accepted in
Journal of Physical Chemistry C.
• August 8, 2013: Greg receives the Teddy Traylor Award and the GAANN fellowship.
• July 25-27, 2013: Francesco is a speaker at the 12th Annual Mercury Conference on Undergraduate
• July 24, 2013: Francesco is the seminar speaker at Penn State.
• July 18, 2013: Our research on MOFs is funded by the Department of Energy - Basic Energy Science.
• July 8 - 19, 2013: Francesco is the speaker at the TSRC workshops Quantum effects in condensed-phase systems
and intermolecular interactions: New challenges for ab initio theory.
• June 20, 2013: Our Frontiers article The curious case of the water hexamer: Cage vs. Prism is accepted in
Chemical Physics Letters and is featured on the cover.
• May 16, 2013: Kevin receives the 2013 Harold C. Urey Award as the most outstanding graduating chemistry
• April 18, 2013: Francesco is the seminar speaker at the University of South Florida.
• April 7-11, 2013: Francesco is a speaker at the ACS National Meeting in New Orleans.
• March 28, 2013: Our paper Systematic study of structural and thermodynamic properties of HCl(H2O)n clusters
from semiempirical replica exchange simulations has been accepted in the Journal of Physical Chemistry A.
• March 23, 2013: Matt is awarded the Calit2 Summer Undergraduate Research fellowship.
• March 4, 2013: Our joint paper with the Cohen group Chemically cross-linked metal-organic frameworks is
accepted in Chemical Communications.
• February 13, 2013: Our joint paper with the Wang group at PNNL Negative ion photoelectron spectroscopy reveals
is accepted in the Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters.
• February 13, 2013: David is awarded the High-Energy-Density Physics Summer Student Internship at the
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.
• January 26, 2013: In collaboration with the San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC), our group host a SMART
(Students Modeling a Research Topic) event in our lab with high schoolers of San Diego County.
• January 3, 2013: Our paper A critical assessment of two-body and three-body interactions in water is accepted in
the Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation.
© Paesani Research Group. All rights reserved.