• December 15 - 18, 2015: Francesco is a speaker at Pacifichem 2015.
• December 1, 2015: Colin joins our group.
• November 24, 2015: Francesco is the seminar speaker at UC Irvine.
• November 11, 2015: Our article i-TTM model for ab initio-based ion-water potentials. I. Halide-water potential
energy functions is accepted in the Journal of Physical Chemistry B. Congratulations to Daniel, Pushp and Marc!
• October 5 - 9, 2015: Francesco is a speaker for the workshop Water at the interface between biology, chemistry,
physics and materials sciences at the International Centre for Theoretical Physics.
• October 2, 2015: Carolyn joins our group.
• October 1, 2015: Our MB-MD simulations of aqueous systems of relevance for aerosol chemistry is highlighted in
this video by Dell describing how Comet, the new high performance computing cluster at the SDSC, enables
• September 29 - October 2, 2015: Francesco is the seminar speaker at the Ecole Normale Supérieure in Paris,
University of Evry, and ETH - Zurich.
• September 11, 2015: Francesco is the seminar speaker at Rutgers University - Newark.
• July 23, 2015: Our article Water structure and dynamics in homochiral [Zn(l-L)(X)] metal-organic frameworks is
accepted in the Journal of Physical Chemistry C. Congratulations to Zack and Matt!
• July 20 - 24, 2015: Francesco is a speaker for the TSRC workshop Quantum effects in condensed-phase systems.
• July 1, 2015: Francesco is promoted to Associate Professor with tenure.
• June 21 - 26, 2015: Francesco is a speaker at TRVS 2015.
• June 14 - 18, 2015: Francesco is a speaker at the TSRC workshop Metal-organic frameworks: Experiments and
• June 4, 2015: Greg graduates.
• June 2015: Welcome to Estefi, David, Geovani and Jerry who will work with us during the summer!
• May 5, 2015: Our ARO proposal on MOFs in collaboration with the Cohen and Gianneschi groups is funded!
• March 22 - 26, 2015: Greg receives the Chemical Computing Group Research Excellence Award from the Division
of Computers in Chemistry at the National Meeting of the American Chemical Society in Denver.
• February 23 - 27, 2015: Francesco is a speaker for the IPAM workshop Machine learning for many-particle
systems at UC Los Angeles.
• February 22 - 27, 2015: Francesco is a speaker for the Gordon Research Conference Gaseous Ions: Structures,
Energetics & Reactions in Galveston (TX).
Computational Methods from the NSF Division of Chemistry.
• February 13, 2015: Our article Infrared and Raman spectroscopy of liquid water through first principles
many-body molecular dynamics is accepted in the Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation. Congratulations to
• February 3, 2015: Our joint article with the McCoy, Asmis, and Johnson groups Thermodynamics of water dimer
spectroscopy is accepted in the Journal of Physical Chemistry A.
• February 2, 2015: Our article Effects of surface pressure on the properties of Langmuir monolayers and interfacial
water at the air/water interface is accepted in Langmuir.
• January 15, 2015: Our joint article with the Cohen and Meng groups MIL-101(Fe) as a lithium-ion battery electrode
material: a relaxation and intercalation mechanism during lithium insertion is accepted in the Journal of Materials
© Paesani Research Group. All rights reserved.