© Paesani Research Group. All rights reserved.
University) groups appears in Chem.
• May 7: Our article Solvation-guided design of fluorescent probes for discrimination of amyloids in collaboration with
• April 19: Francesco talks about our research on Data-Driven Molecular Models for Predictive Computer Simulations
• April 17: Our article Second-order vibrational lineshapes from the air/water interface in collaboration with
University) is accepted in the Journal of Physical Chemistry A.
• April 9: Our article Comparison of permutationally invariant polynomials, neural networks, and Gaussian
Journal of Chemical Physics as part of the special issue on Data-Enabled Theoretical Chemistry.
• March 22: Our collaborative study Ice-nucleating and antifreeze proteins recognize ice through a diversity of
anchored clathrate and ice-like motifs led by the Molinero group at the University of Utah is accepted in the Journal
of the American Chemical Society.
Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation.
• January 16: Dr. Ayo Ajala joins our group. Welcome!
• January 16: Our article Electron affinity of liquid water in collaboration with the Galli group (University of Chicago)
appears in Nature Communications.
• January 9: Our article Ultrafast direct electron transfer at organic semiconductors and metal interfaces in
collaboration with the Xiong group is featured in the UC San Diego News.