• November 22, 2011: Our paper is accepted
in the Journal of Physical Chemistry B.
• October 31, 2011: Francesco is the seminar speaker at the University of Utah.
• September 5, 2011: Our paper
is accepted in Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics as part of the themed issue Physics and chemistry
of water and ice.
• August 28 - September 1, 2011: Francesco is a speaker at the ACS National Meeting in Denver.
• August 13, 2011: Our research on aerosol chemistry is funded by the program of
the Chemistry Division of the National Science Foundation.
• August 8, 2011: Good luck to who is moving to University of Indiana, Bloomington, for his Ph.D.
• August 1, 2011: joins our group.
• July 14, 2011: Our research on aerosol chemistry is highlighted in the describing the computationally
most intensive studies that are currently performed on Trestles, one of the high-performance computing clusters of
NSF Teragrid / XSEDE.
• June 27-29, 2011: Francesco is a speaker at the CECAM workshop on
• May 30, 2011: Congratulations to on earning his M.S. degree!
• April 30, 2011: Nico attends the Undergraduate Research Conference at UC San Diego where he presents his
work on quantum molecular dynamics approaches for GPUs.
• March 1, 2011: Our group joins the .
• February 19, 2011: In collaboration with the San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC), our group hosts a SMART
(Students Modeling a Research Topic) event in our lab with students of El Capitan High School and High Tech
High North County.
• February 1, 2011: Our project on the computational modeling of aerosol chemistry in collaboration with Andy Götz
and Ross Walker at SDSC is highlighted in the .
• January 31, 2011: Our group is awarded an allocation of computing time on the Triton cluster at the San Diego
Supercomputer Center (SDSC) through the Triton Research Opportunities (TRO) program. Our group is teaming up
with scientists at SDSC to develop new QM/MM approaches to study heterogeneous physicochemical processes
• January 29, 2011: In collaboration with the San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC), our group hosts a SMART
(Students Modeling a Research Topic) event in our lab with students of Francis Parker and Mt. Empire High
• January 19, 2011: Our paper
is accepted in the Journal of Physical Chemistry A.
• January 14, 2011: joins our group.
© Paesani Research Group. All rights reserved.