© Paesani Research Group. All rights reserved.
• December 17-18: is a speaker at the Advanced Membrane Materials and Technologies supported by
the at the .
• December 9: gives the at .
• December 5-6: is a speaker at the Machine Learned Organic Force Fields Workshop organized by the
at the .
• November 25-27: visits the at the as part of our collaboration on the
theoretical modeling XES spectra of water.
• November 23 - December 11: visits the at the as part of our collaboration on
QM/MM simulations with many-body models.
• November 15: gives the Physical Chemistry Seminars in the at
• November 13: gives the at .
• November 6: is appointed as the in our Department.
• November 4: Our article in collaboration with the and
) groups appears in the Proceedings of the National Academy U.S.A.
• October 23: We share our fun models and simulations at the Hands On event organized by our Department during
• October 22: gives the at the University of Victoria.
• October 18: Our article
in collaboration with the appears in Nature Communications.
• September 19: wins the lightning talk competition at the .
• September 18: Our participates in the annual departmental volleyball tournement.
• September 13: gives our departmental colloquium.
• September 4 - December 8: is a co-organizer of
• August 25-29: Our group is attending the ACS National Meeting in San Diego. Congratulations to for winning
the ACS PHYS Best Poster Award, for winning the NVIDIA GPU Award for his research utilizing GPUs, and
and for winning the .
• July 26: Our article appears in
• July 25: Our article appears in the
Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation.
• July 22-31: attends the at the .
• July 18-20: is an invited guest at the in Paris (France).
• July 11-17: is a speaker at the
in Tromsø (Norway).
• July 4: Our article appears
in Advances in Physics: X.
• July 1: Our group celebrates its 10th anniversary at UC San Diego.
• June 24: graduates!
• June 24: , our C++ library of many-body potential energy functions is released!
• June 16-20: presents our research at the TSRC Workshop
• June 12-14: presents our research at the at the University
• June 10-14: presents our research at the TSRC Workshop
• May 18: Our group attends the at USC. wins the
Best Poster Award.
• May 16: and present our research at at UC
San Diego. wins the Best Physical Chemistry Poster Award.
• May 13: Our article
appears in the Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters.
• April 24-26: , and present our research at the Workshop
in Göttingen. wins the Best Poster Award.
• April 10-12: gives a plenary lecture at in Ghent.
• March 31 - April 4: , Ongun and Francesco present our research at the National Meeting of the American
Chemical Society in Orlando.
• March 27: is offered a position as an Assistant Professor in the
at the New Jersey Institute of Technology.
• March 26: Our article
appears in the Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation.
• March 13: is offered a postdoc position in the at the Argonne National
• March 12: Our article
appears in the Journal of Chemical
Theory and Computation.
• March 11: gives the Woodward Departmental Colloquium at .
• March 11: Our article
appears in the Journal of Physical Chemistry A.
• March 4: Our article
appears in Nature Chemistry.
• February 21: Our joint experimental-theoretical article
with the appears in Chemical Communications.
• February 17 - 22: presents his research at the Gordon Research Conference "Gaseous ions: Structures,
Energetic and Reactions".
• February 15: In collaboration with , our group hosts a tour of the for
• February 14: Our research on water is highlighted in the of the .
• January 25 - 27: and present their research of vibrational spectroscopy at
in San Diego.
• January 18: presents her research at at UC San Diego.
• January 15: Our article
appears in the Journal of
• January 10: Our article appears in the
Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters.
• January 7 - 18: attends at the University of Amsterdam.