© Paesani Research Group. All rights reserved.
• January 2: We welcome undergraduate student Alison Rhoads.
• January 3: Our preprint Structure and thermodynamics of water adsorption in NU-1500-Cr is posted on the
• January 10: Our article Data-driven many-body potentials from density functional theory for aqueous phase
chemistry appears in Chemical Physics Reviews.
• January 10: Our preprint Quantum phase diagram of water is posted on the ChemRxiv.
• January 24: We host the annual meeting of our MURI: Unraveling the mechanisms of ice nucleation and
anti-icing through an integrated multiscale approach. Exciting science on ice, from many-body and
coarse-grained simulations to theoretical models, NMR and vSFG measurements, and synthesis and
machine-learning of new ice binding molecules.
• February 2: Our article A "short blanket" dilemma for a state-of-the-art neural network potential for water:
Reproducing experimental properties or the physics of the underlying many-body interactions? appears in the
Journal of Chemical Physics.
• February 9: We welcome undergraduate student Zoe Solomon.