• December 17, 2010: Our group is awarded an allocation of computing time on the NSF Teragrid resources to
model heterogeneous physicochemical processes on aerosols. Happy computing!
• November 1, 2010: Pilar joins our group as a visiting student from CINVESTAV Querétaro. Welcome!
• October 25, 2010: Nico is among the recipients of the 2010 Physical Sciences Dean’s Undergraduate Awards for
• October 5, 2010: Francesco is the seminar speaker at California State University, Los Angeles.
• September 24, 2010: Our CCI: Center for Aerosol Impacts on Climate and the Environment led by Prof. Prather is
announced by NSF. Our group will be involved in providing molecular-level insights into the mechanisms governing
heterogeneous processes on aerosols.
• September 15, 2010: Jeff joins our group.
• September 12, 2010: The Handbook of Nanophysics is published this week. Francesco contributed with a chapter
on Superfluidity of clusters, which is featured on the cover of Volume 2 Clusters and Fullerenes.
• August 22 - 26, 2010: Francesco is a speaker at the ACS National Meeting in Boston.
• June 19 - 23, 2010: Francesco is a speaker at the TSRC workshop Condensed phase dynamics in Telluride.
• July 12, 2010: Our paper Nuclear quantum effects in the reorientation of water in collaboration with Sotiris
Xantheas and Huib Bakker is accepted in the Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters.
• July 1, 2010: Greg joins our group.
• June 12, 2010: Allen graduates from UC San Diego.
• June 7 - 9, 2010: Francesco is a speaker at the CECAM workshop Advances in the implementation of polarizable
polarizable force fields for molecular simulations.
• April 5, 2010: Francesco is the seminar speaker at the University of Southern California.
• April 1, 2010: Wei joins our group.
• January 21-23, 2010: Francesco is at Stony Brook for the AMBER Developers Meeting.
• January 14, 2010: Nico joins our group.
© Paesani Research Group. All rights reserved.